Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Does Coughing Happen With Colon Cancer





and Memory Traces is a performance combining video projections on flexible media and live action.
She tells a questioning about the paper trail, how to define the writing, what it is, the relationship to memory, other ... This performance is a series of questions and answers early, around a dialogue that I wrote myself.

performance created for the presentation of my DNAP in 2006, I also presented the festival's Breath Equinox at Poitiers in March 2006, and Confluence in Paris in November 2007.


Synopsis:
Through inner dialogue, I ask myself questions about what writing is, what and how we need it.
An event upsets me: the death of a loved one. I wonder what is the role of writing from memory. To what, for whom do we need to write?
Gradually, the answers take shape and get in shape ...

Download the project file


0 comments:

Post a Comment