Part I
- What is writing?
- For me it is a set of traces that form comprehensible rhythms.
- Wrong. Some entries can be read today.
- but they were readable.
- But they were lost ...
- Or. Writing is a set of rhythms that are or have been understandable.
- This means that if I create a rhythm and that someone understands, I created a script?
- Maybe ...
- So if I have the forks on the table by creating a particular rhythm, I created a script?
- You forget that someone has to understand ...
- Or, if someone thinks and understand something by looking at what pace forks?
- So maybe writing ...
- But then, once we creates a rhythm and that someone there understands something, we created a script?
- I suppose ... It is also necessary that we can understand what she said.
- if people understand it differently?
- While your writing is useless.
- But from what you say, music is a write ...
- Yes, it's a whole trail or sound that people will understand.
- But people do not understand music the same way ... So the music, which is a set traces or rhythms understandable, is unnecessary?
- I do not know ... ... No
I do not know ...
Maybe it's something else ...
- How?
- I do not know ...
- A memory?
- Yes, but a memory you want to convey, which we want someone to remember.
- To be remembered so ...
- Yes ... It's always for others. Something inside of us who climbs out, which starts on the outside for others.
- While writing that is not read is sad ...
- Yes, I think ...
- But then, writing has a soul, she's alive?
- Yes, I think ... And when it disappears from view of others, she dies.
- And if you find it?
- Nothing says we will understand ...
- It's not really dead, I think, myself ...
She sleeps, she wakes up ... only when we understand it. Because there is always hope that the understanding ...
- Yes ...
- Yes ...
- But I think it's too late ... He is now in hospital, and she will not bother too much with that ...
[...]
Soon it will be gone ... There will be more than memories ...
- Good memories.
- Yes ... But we forget all the stories he told us. We will remember him, but remembered what he remembers?
- is important?
- I think ... It's part of it too ...
- You forget that there is something. The letters he sent to your grandmother.
- Yes ... They are precious. He did not put everything at the time, not to scare him ...
>> (Part of the letter from my grandfather)
From: Captain Rouquié
A: Madam Yves Rouquié, Gendarmerie Mobile, Mayenne
On July 2, 1957 (evening)
My little darling Magui
few days ago that I neglected and my word you will still be short, because the work I do not miss. Our departure is still scheduled for 5 and the squadron arrives tomorrow afternoon. If you knew
What "circus" that product! ... I lose my calm legendary.
I received your letter where you say get Roger and Yvette. You did well to receive them and I did the same for you. You know that side, I do not complain.
Here, it is very hot, and if occasionally we had a little wind we suffocate.
Sunday there was still paid a little "Sunday drive" to do as good people, but with armor as a 203. All ended well.
I'll write a check, since in any case there's money to the PAC.
(back to dialog)
- But something remains.
- Yes ...
She wanted him to write him. She said he had a beautiful handwriting.
- but he has recounted his memories. You heard them. Your grandmother probably knows them.
- You do not remember everything.
Yes, my grandmother, perhaps more
... But it's hard to remember the memories of another. Then write them ... What
my aunt wanted was the memories of the war, only he lived, and memories of teacher.
In fact, although she said it was to be remembered for what he went through, I think that somewhere, she wanted him to write for her. It almost did not see in time of war, I think she just wanted to fill a void.
But yeah, it was exciting to rediscover his memoirs.
- It remains a part.
- Yes, the letters sent to my grandmother.
>> (Part of the letter)
On 3-7-57 I finished
my letter this morning before the start of mail. The convoy route starts tomorrow morning so this is a great fuss. I probably would not leave until Friday afternoon by train, to stay longer with the captain falling.
I finish, my darling, embracing you in very very very tenderly millions of times with all my heart. I love you.
Kiss the children for their father. Yet millions of kisses for you tender your Yves whom he soon to be near you.
(back to dialog)
And then the memories she has of her memories of him. See, remember
someone through the eyes of someone else, that's good too. She knew better than anyone
...
- About the writing?
- Yes ... From the need to write ...
There are those who write or write is being done to fill a void they have created.
There are those who write to convey an experience, something that can serve others.
And there are those who write to get to own, to sort out what's inside.
- But is that all is not bound ?
- Si Whoever transmits an experiment to prevent the fact that it creates absences that could have been avoided, as the writer to understand the fact to avoid creating a vacuum to others. Or around it ...
- It is a history of presence and absence of full and empty.
- A set of full and empty ... is a definition of writing. In part.
- Yes. The other part of the definition is the other. It is a memory of itself to another, either to oneself.
- What are you talking about?
- what's left ... Or more exactly, how long these memories will remain.
- If people have written, they will last longer.
- Long? But how long? Anything that helps us support will disappear one day.
Moreover, certain traditions are based on oral history. These people are accustomed to remember, without writing. They live to remember.
- But they will remember longer than writing?
- I do not know. These memories then not be destroyed unless all those who know them will disappear without forwarding. But I do not think it really happens. It would be sad ...
- So the memory would be better written than oral memory?
- I do not know ... The oral memory remains, even if the language changes. But sometimes it is distorted over time, without it being intentional.
writing it, even if the carrier disappears, can be reproduced accurately.
But if people lose their sense of writing, most do not understand, who can remember?
- But you said yourself: they will only fall asleep ...
- Yes ... They may sleep a long time ... And someday, someone will wake up, wake up and the memories they contain.
- If they have not disappeared ...
- But you must believe ... believe that these memories will live much longer, whether oral or written.
After all, man can not live without memory
... [End]
Rouquié Cécile, 2005-2006
- For me it is a set of traces that form comprehensible rhythms.
- Wrong. Some entries can be read today.
- but they were readable.
- But they were lost ...
- Or. Writing is a set of rhythms that are or have been understandable.
- This means that if I create a rhythm and that someone understands, I created a script?
- Maybe ...
- So if I have the forks on the table by creating a particular rhythm, I created a script?
- You forget that someone has to understand ...
- Or, if someone thinks and understand something by looking at what pace forks?
- So maybe writing ...
- But then, once we creates a rhythm and that someone there understands something, we created a script?
- I suppose ... It is also necessary that we can understand what she said.
- if people understand it differently?
- While your writing is useless.
- But from what you say, music is a write ...
- Yes, it's a whole trail or sound that people will understand.
- But people do not understand music the same way ... So the music, which is a set traces or rhythms understandable, is unnecessary?
- I do not know ... ... No
I do not know ...
Maybe it's something else ...
- How?
- I do not know ...
Part II
- A memory?
- Yes, but a memory you want to convey, which we want someone to remember.
- To be remembered so ...
- Yes ... It's always for others. Something inside of us who climbs out, which starts on the outside for others.
- While writing that is not read is sad ...
- Yes, I think ...
- But then, writing has a soul, she's alive?
- Yes, I think ... And when it disappears from view of others, she dies.
- And if you find it?
- Nothing says we will understand ...
- It's not really dead, I think, myself ...
She sleeps, she wakes up ... only when we understand it. Because there is always hope that the understanding ...
- Yes ...
Part III
- Yes ...
- But I think it's too late ... He is now in hospital, and she will not bother too much with that ...
[...]
Soon it will be gone ... There will be more than memories ...
- Good memories.
- Yes ... But we forget all the stories he told us. We will remember him, but remembered what he remembers?
- is important?
- I think ... It's part of it too ...
- You forget that there is something. The letters he sent to your grandmother.
- Yes ... They are precious. He did not put everything at the time, not to scare him ...
>> (Part of the letter from my grandfather)
From: Captain Rouquié
A: Madam Yves Rouquié, Gendarmerie Mobile, Mayenne
On July 2, 1957 (evening)
My little darling Magui
few days ago that I neglected and my word you will still be short, because the work I do not miss. Our departure is still scheduled for 5 and the squadron arrives tomorrow afternoon. If you knew
What "circus" that product! ... I lose my calm legendary.
I received your letter where you say get Roger and Yvette. You did well to receive them and I did the same for you. You know that side, I do not complain.
Here, it is very hot, and if occasionally we had a little wind we suffocate.
Sunday there was still paid a little "Sunday drive" to do as good people, but with armor as a 203. All ended well.
I'll write a check, since in any case there's money to the PAC.
(back to dialog)
- But something remains.
- Yes ...
She wanted him to write him. She said he had a beautiful handwriting.
- but he has recounted his memories. You heard them. Your grandmother probably knows them.
- You do not remember everything.
Yes, my grandmother, perhaps more
... But it's hard to remember the memories of another. Then write them ... What
my aunt wanted was the memories of the war, only he lived, and memories of teacher.
In fact, although she said it was to be remembered for what he went through, I think that somewhere, she wanted him to write for her. It almost did not see in time of war, I think she just wanted to fill a void.
But yeah, it was exciting to rediscover his memoirs.
- It remains a part.
- Yes, the letters sent to my grandmother.
>> (Part of the letter)
On 3-7-57 I finished
my letter this morning before the start of mail. The convoy route starts tomorrow morning so this is a great fuss. I probably would not leave until Friday afternoon by train, to stay longer with the captain falling.
I finish, my darling, embracing you in very very very tenderly millions of times with all my heart. I love you.
Kiss the children for their father. Yet millions of kisses for you tender your Yves whom he soon to be near you.
(back to dialog)
And then the memories she has of her memories of him. See, remember
someone through the eyes of someone else, that's good too. She knew better than anyone
...
Part IV
- About the writing?
- Yes ... From the need to write ...
There are those who write or write is being done to fill a void they have created.
There are those who write to convey an experience, something that can serve others.
And there are those who write to get to own, to sort out what's inside.
- But is that all is not bound ?
- Si Whoever transmits an experiment to prevent the fact that it creates absences that could have been avoided, as the writer to understand the fact to avoid creating a vacuum to others. Or around it ...
- It is a history of presence and absence of full and empty.
- A set of full and empty ... is a definition of writing. In part.
- Yes. The other part of the definition is the other. It is a memory of itself to another, either to oneself.
Part V
- What are you talking about?
- what's left ... Or more exactly, how long these memories will remain.
- If people have written, they will last longer.
- Long? But how long? Anything that helps us support will disappear one day.
Moreover, certain traditions are based on oral history. These people are accustomed to remember, without writing. They live to remember.
- But they will remember longer than writing?
- I do not know. These memories then not be destroyed unless all those who know them will disappear without forwarding. But I do not think it really happens. It would be sad ...
- So the memory would be better written than oral memory?
- I do not know ... The oral memory remains, even if the language changes. But sometimes it is distorted over time, without it being intentional.
writing it, even if the carrier disappears, can be reproduced accurately.
But if people lose their sense of writing, most do not understand, who can remember?
- But you said yourself: they will only fall asleep ...
- Yes ... They may sleep a long time ... And someday, someone will wake up, wake up and the memories they contain.
- If they have not disappeared ...
- But you must believe ... believe that these memories will live much longer, whether oral or written.
After all, man can not live without memory
... [End]
Rouquié Cécile, 2005-2006
0 comments:
Post a Comment